Why Faribault County
There are many reasons why Faribault County is a place where your company can grow and prosper.
Reason #1: Low Cost of Doing Business
Reason #2: Superior Transportation and Communication Systems
- Faribault County offers predictable savings when it comes to workforce, real estate, utility costs and taxes.
Reason #3: Healthcare
- With the intersection of Hwy 169 and I-90, you will be able to move your products fast.
- Local airports and railroad available.
- With redundant fiber optic connections in nearly all of our rural communities, your company has the ability to reliably connect to your customers anytime, anywhere.
- Whether you're expecting a baby, dealing with a complex medical condition or anything in between, you don't have to travel to get the quality health care you want and need. United Hospital District and Clinics have the people, state-of-the-art technology and experience you can trust. At United Hospital District, we have a full range of medical services that are right for you and your family. With locations in Blue Earth, Wells and Winnebago their four convenient locations are staffed by a network of skilled physicians, certified physician assistants, nurses and staff members who deliver the very best in primary and specialty care. Not only are they committed to providing the highest-quality medical care, but they strive to develop a personalized, long-term relationship with you - close to home. UHD - committed to care, committed to you.
Reason #4: Education
Reason #5: Culture and Lifestyle
- Blue Earth Area
- United South Central
- St. Casimir's School
- Riverland Community College In 1995, Riverland Community College, as we know it today, merged Albert Lea's South Central Technical College, Austin Community College, Austin's Riverland Technical College, and its Owatonna training center, creating its greatest strength - a comprehensive community college. Instead of acting as simply a technical college or community college, they are both. This distinction allows them to provide more services to the communities they serve.
- Rasmussen College As an Institution of Higher Learning, Rasmussen College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community. Today, Rasmussen College is a provider of online educational experiences, delivering regional accredited Bachelor's, Master's and Associate's degree programs through its network of campuses and partnerships with leading universities.
- Minnesota State University-Mankato offers six academic colleges: Allied Health and Nursing; Arts and Humanities; Business; Education; Science; Engineering & Technology; and Social and Behavioral Sciences. There are 158 undergraduate programs of study and 82 graduate programs resulting in bachelor's, master's, associate or specialist degrees; graduate certificates; applied doctorates.
- Parks and Recreation: Many beautiful parks and trails.
- Lifestyle: The perfect balance of small town charm and big city amenities within short driving distance.